New and refurbished ideas for LDS Primary Music Leaders (a.k.a. Primary Choristers)

Saturday, January 14, 2012

HELLO OUT THERE!

 Well, I’m finally taking the blogging plunge.  I’m new at blogging but I thought it was about time I share with others the things I have come up with for LDS Primary Singing Time.  There have been so many wonderful choristers in cyberspace that have influenced me with so many of their great ideas; I guess it is time to give back.  I love being creative and I love making things.  Sometimes I spend a little too much time making things for singing time, but that is a part of the calling I love as much as teaching the children.  I’m hoping that if others can benefit from the work I’ve already done, then maybe I won’t feel so guilty taking the time to make them.  Okay, I really don't feel guilty . . . that much.  Some ideas I’ll share will be my own ideas and creations (or at least I wasn’t aware of someone else with the same idea—if so, oh well, great minds think alike) and some ideas refurbished from others that I’ve put my own twist on.  I’m hoping that between my job, my primary calling, my family and the other zillion things I am involved with, I will be able to find the time to share with you all on a regular basis.  So stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment